Our consultants specialise in program evaluation, clinical pathways, clinical governance, health systems, and clinical quality improvement.
Our team have an in-depth understanding of the interface between the health system and the community, aged care, and disability systems.
We have developed a high level of credibility with the Australian health care and human services professions. Contact us to learn how we can help meet your consulting needs.
We provide a hands on, practical, and considered approach, coupled with a passion for meeting the needs of our clients and project stakeholders. We consult because we want to find effective strategies to improve the health and human services sectors.
Interested to learn more about our work? Click here to read KP Health’s project summaries or click on one of our recent projects listed below:
We provide a broad range of consulting services, including:
- Developing, reviewing and evaluating services and programs.
- Leading and supporting clinical redesign initiatives.
- Supporting commissioning in health care across needs assessment, service design, implementation and evaluation phases.
- Developing and reviewing practice standards, guidelines, policies and quality frameworks.
- Completing financial analyses of health services, programs and systems.
- Assessing the effectiveness and costs associated with new health technologies, procedures and services.
- Conducting rapid, targeted and systematic literature reviews.
- Conducting in-depth stakeholder engagement to achieve positive outcomes.