Our consultants specialise in service planning, program evaluation, health technology assessment, financial analysis, models of care, clinical pathways, clinical governance and quality improvement.
We have developed a high level of credibility with the Australian health care professions. Contact us to learn how we can help meet your consulting needs.
We provide a hands on, practical and considered approach to our work, coupled with a passion for meeting the needs of our clients and project stakeholders. We consult because we want to improve health care.
Contact our team to hear more about our work.
We provide a broad range of consulting services, including:
- Developing, reviewing and evaluating services and programs.
- Leading and supporting clinical redesign initiatives.
- Supporting commissioning in health care across needs assessment, service design, implementation and evaluation phases.
- Developing and reviewing practice standards, guidelines, policies and quality frameworks.
- Completing financial analyses of health services, programs and systems.
- Assessing the effectiveness and costs associated with new health technologies, procedures and services.
- Conducting rapid, targeted and systematic literature reviews.
- Conducting in-depth stakeholder engagement to achieve positive outcomes.